How do I tell my friend I have feelings for her?

I really like one of my good friends, she's the most amazing, beautiful girl I've ever met. I've wanted to tell her how I felt for a while now but the timing never seemed right. But now I need to, I can't wait any longer, but I don't know how. Any suggestions?

To make it more difficult, she has a boyfriend. It just happened like a month ago, and I have full confidence it won't last( long story short I think he's playing her) , but still a minor roadblock. Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the boyfriend thing makes it kind of hard, she might feel torn if you tell her now,

But she may also feel the same for you and ditch him.

Hmm, you could ask her to hang out and talk to her for some advice( about herself but don't tell her that of course) aka tell her that you've liked this girl for awhile now and want to tell her how you feel but she has a boy friend that's a player and you don't want to lose her in any way, when she ask who the girl is simply say YOU! never know could very well work you only live once right?

What Girls Said 2

• Id just tell her exactly how you feel, that she's beautiful and amazing and everything you feel. I would also tell her how sorry you are that you never told her sooner and under the circumstances to not feel pressured to have feelings back, just that you needed to say it and you couldn't hold it in any longer. I think it would be really romantic if you said something like that, she may think her current relationship over, just don't attack her relationship now. Girls don't like to feel pressured in any situation so don't tell her she needs to leave her current boyfriend even if he is playing her, if their relationship lasts really long and you know he is playing her, then I would talk to her again.

• write a letter... I don't know if this would work but it worked for me..!

What Guys Said 1

• she has a boyfriend and she's your friend (friend zone)

save yourself the time and move on