I just want to hook up.

So I guess I'm not a whore or anything. but I'm a junior in high school and have gotten offers to hook up but I've always been so self conscious of my weight. I'm 5'4 and 123lb. People always tell me I'm pretty but I just can't seem to believe them because I always feel to fat. How much do guys care if a girl isn't super thin?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's actually a perfectly normal weight and height ratio, Anon. That's not even remotely fat. Believe me, you don't want to lose much more weight. "super thin" is NOT sexy. It's bony. There's no reason to think you're unattractive because of your weight. And if people are interested in you sexually, they obviously find you attractive. If you want to have a sex life, go for it. And you need to learn to enjoy your body, however you can do that. I guarantee you that no one who wants to sleep with you thinks it's bad. Just be safe, though, and know the risks.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys are NOWHERE as picky as straight females are about what the female figure should look like.

Guy's tastes in women is like tastes in food; very eclectic, although we will give a "favorite" (which really isn't a favorite) if we're prompted to answer such question."

• You sound like a healthy height/weight. Super thin may appeal to some, but not all. I think I would start believing the people that tell you you're pretty.

• If a girl isn't super thine, that's absolutely fine. Stop believing what the media tells you is beautiful.

What Girls Said 3

• You're not fat at all.

Guys like a girl with a little meat on their pounds.

Being stick thin is a turn off to some.

• Most guys actually don't like super thin. They like a girl who is soft and has curve. A mice big booty and a good size rack. Your weight is good and healthy, don't get any skinnier.

• you are not fat at all.