Do or don't? Should I stay or should go?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now and we used to see each other almost everyday. But just recently (last 2 months) we haven't been able to see each other at all, haven't seen or talked to one another. We text, but that bugs me a lot because 1. He falls asleep on me all the time, and 2. I don't want to just text. I want to see his expressions and I want to hear his voice. Not being able to see him for 2 months because of work and sports is honestly killing me, it's depressing and I'm stressing HEAPS. I can't help it. We had an extremely good relationship, and I miss him heaps, but I don't want to end it, but then for the above reasons (and more) I do. Finally my question: do I stay with him and wait to see him, or do I end it? I love him, I really do but he's not trying as hard to see me as he usually does. I'm his first girlfriend and he's my first so I've never had much experience with breakups, if I should, what to say, and how to handle it. I'd really appreciate some help from you guys, especially the guys. What would you do and what would you say?

What Guys Said 1

• I think the best thing to do is just go.

What Girls Said 1

• End it. You had a great thing, but you're not married and you're way too young to be putting yourself through the stress. It seems to me that it has run it's course, and while it will be hard at first, you'll be happier by moving on. You're not getting what you need anymore. Have some fun being single, and you'll meet someone new who is a better fit.