Why does my friend take forever to text back?

What is up with this guy and his texting habits? I have a guy friend who always takes forever to text back. If we're texting during the day, he can take anywhere between 30 minutes and 2 hours to text back (very rarely he will text back within 10 minutes though). If I happen to text him at night, he doesn't reply until the next morning. He always replies though, despite how long it takes. Is he just annoyed by me? Trying to act cool? What's up with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you have an impression he likes you, he is trying to play it cool, many online guides say to be nonchalant ant not clingy believe me I have read them, but if he likes you as just a friend and knows you like him a little more than just that perhaps he is just trying to keep you at a distance so it would seem like he isn't giving you the wrong signals and doesn't want it to ruin the friendship

What Guys Said 3

• Ahm, guess what, people are busy... And during night, you normally sleep...

• If he is just a friend maybe he is trying to keep it that way. Also some people are not big fans of texting. I hate texting and people are way too wrapped up in their phones.

• Because he's busy or trying to be acting cool.

What Girls Said 0