Why do guys only wanna use me?

I am pretty attractive for a plus size chick. I have problems having relationships. It seems that even though I am not easy (on average the guy has to wait 2-3 months for me to sleep with him) it seems that guys only hook up with me for a while and then leave me. That is if they don't borrow money. So what gives?

Most Helpful Guy

• You allow it to happen. "I am pretty attractive for a plus size chick." Size does not have a thing to do with being pretty or ugly. Big girls need loving too. Why do they treat you this way? Probably since you allow them too! You give us no information to base our answers on. Obviously it is not the sex that they are leaving you for becuase 2-3 months is too long of a wait or investment for a one night stand. Are you saying or doing something that makes them want to move on faster.

I prefer larger females sexually. So I can not say that they are sleeping with you just because "Fat Girls are easier"...but normally that is the attitude.

• As far as I know I don't do anything. I just act like normal. And its normally not a one night stand more like a handful of times.

What Guys Said 4

• No doubt that in today's society, if people feel they can take advantage of you and get something out it, they'll do it in a heartbeat without a second moment's hesistation. And some are so elaborate at what they do you don't even see it coming until it's too late. I've just read one such individual perfectly, and cut her off before she could even get anything off of me. Best thing to do is keep your distance from people until you feel in your gut YOU can trust them, and they're not freeloading scum.

• Who knows? Solution is to change the sort of guy you go out with.

• they will only use you if you let them, be smarter about the choice of guys.

• Virtually all men want sex. Very few of us are willing to commit to an overweight woman. The best way to stop getting used is to have more self-respect and don't sleep with deadbeat guys. Also, loose the weight and you'll get higher quality men attracted to you.

What Girls Said 2

• have to learn how to check for personal qualities, not just whether he likes you, or there is mutual attraction. A prick is still a prick even if he is hot, spends time with you, and there is chemistry.

• I can't say but do not give any guys anymore of your money and keep refraining from having sex right away. The right guy will come along and respect you for that. Your mostly likely just going after the douche bags

• Oh I know no more money but 2-3 months of dating is not right away...

• Like I said whether they wait 2-3 months or not, thy are still jerks to just dip and leave once they get into your pants...so there for you must be choosing the wrong guys