If you are truly in love with someone, but things aren't working out?

Should you meet other people and start talking to them to see if you fall in love and forget about your former relationship, or do you think it's worth it to fight for that relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think it depends on the reasons why the relationship isn't really working out. If it's due to differences in values, one partner being abusive or taking advantage of the other, cheating, lack of communication, or something else similar that can be fixed or controlled but the other person isn't working on it, then I'd end the relationship. If it's due to conflicting schedules due to work or school, or a long distance, etc. then I'd try to fight for it if there's really something good there that's worth saving.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should try to work things out...

What Girls Said 1

• Oh gosh! You need to know that being in a relationship is a lot of work!

I've been with my boyfriend for about 2 years now and I can tell you we've fought a lot to get us here!

Fighting makes you stronger as a couple. And once the issues are talked out loud about, and got solutions to..then you can rest and enjoy it!

I think it's hard sometimes BECAUSE it is worth it ; )!