First Date locations

Alright I met this girl last week, my friend intro us and I was acting like cocky and funny well the whole night she continue on talking to me and flirting with me and asking why I was being mean to her, well later that night I asked her for her number and she gave it to me. Well we have been texting each other just about everyday expect for Sat, Sun monday I asked her out and today I told her the location I wanted to take her, I didn't say what place...well she said yes but my only problem is I don't wanna take her to a dinner and movie and we all know first dates to a dinner and movie suck...so what I was thinking are there any other places, what about a planetarium? or is that lame also?

so...something like ice cream. I'm asking this because I really haven't been on a date in 2 years, I just got out of a 2 year relationship and kind or nervous
i don't think I can take her to the zoo at night and there are no concerts playing anytime soon

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I'd normally take someone out for a few quiet drinks on a first date. You can chat and get to know each other better. Basically you don't want to show that you're trying too hard or you might scare her off but you still want to show you made an effort.

However, it depends on the circumstances...since you have been texting so much you probably know each other fairly well and she'll probably feel comfortable if you take her somewhere like the planetarium or the beach. The planitarium is somewhere different and is a good idea and not a lame one.

The other thing you could do is just ask her, "do you want to go to the planetarium or the beach or..?" If you suggest a few options, you are showing initiative and she has a choice. If she says anywhere, take her to the planetarium!

Hope this helps.

What Girls Said 1

• The planetarium sounds like a good idea. It is fun and different from most first dates.

You could also go to a concert, to the theatre, ice skating, bowling, to the zoo, roller skating, a picnic in the park if the weather is nice.

Dont be nervous about the date I'm sure all will be fine. Just do something which you are comftable doing and the important thing is to be yourself. Don't focus on the date it's self just focus on having fun and the experience.

What Guys Said 1

• Nevermind that classical dates.

Be creative, fun and unpredictable :D

I can give you tons of examples but I think you're better of checking out the date section in link or more specifally link

My ideas of good date personally is either going to the beach, taking them to a salsa club so I can learn them to dance or just going to a club to dance.

If she's really into you and trust you you can also just ask her to come over for a movie.