Should I text this girl or just wait?

I met this girl about a month ago at my college when I went up for a weekend. She was friends with my friend whose apartment I stayed at and we hung out both Friday and Saturday that weekend. The last time I texted her was that Sunday (around mid July) when I got home and neither of us have texted each other since. Should I text her now or should I just wait two weeks until I get back to school. I feel like she would be like why is he texting me now if I text her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never underestimate the complexity of a women. She may be trying to be coy, or she may be too nervous to click send. There are many possibilities for her lack of contact, but most of them simmer down to wanting the guy to make the first move. Text her! She might end up being your future soul mate or best friend. You'll never know until you try.

What Girls Said 5

• It seemed like you guys had fun and that you like each other. I suggest you text now instead of two weeks later. She'll be thrilled!

• From personal experience (bad I know) I rather the guy text me first, a girl can be thinking about a guy for a month straight and want to but won't text him. I say text her, mostlikely she will answer you back soon after she gets your text. Somtimes us girls are complicated like that.

• Text her why not.There's not harm in doing that.

• You should text her. Girls usually don't like texting guys first because they don't want to seem too eager/clingy etc.

• Try texting her again. If she doesn't text you back you'll have your answer

What Guys Said 2

• Funny I'm in the same situation and I even asked a question a little while ago wondering if I should hang out before school started. I'd say you go for it man! I did the same and I don't text/call her often but when I do she seems pretty excited and says that I'm 'jerk' for not texting her often lol. So I'd say go for it as Lovestar said there's no harm in doing so and you got nothing to lose. After all, you're in college and there's ton of girls ou there (;

• am having the same thing .. don't text her .. she could have texted you if she wanted just wait those couple of weeks and then you will see her