How to deal with a guy who is immature, hangs out with other girls, and calls me derogatory names?

i love him though. he says he loves me but I don't know my mother hates him so we can't be together and that's his excuse every time. so frustrating

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to end the relationship before you get really hurt. If this guy loved you then he would not be behaving the way that he does and would not be hanging out witj other girls all the time. He clearly is not mature enough to handle a relationship.

You are still very young as well your self so you should not be worrying about serious relationships. You have plenty of time to worry about that in the future. Just enjoy being young free and single. Have fun with your friends, get a hobbie and concentrate on school.

What Guys Said 2

• you don't know why your mom hates him? are you blind? he obviously hurts you by hanging out with other girls and calling you names that you probably don't want to repeat. I know your young, but maybe its time to show a little maturity and move on from this guy. If you can't 'be together' how do you know you love eachother? Don't be blinded by a false sense of what you think love is

• If he can't be mature with you and have a relationship on your level, I think you just have to put him on hold until he can show he's different. You've got 1.5 years of high school left, I think, so trust me, there's bound to be another guy. : )

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes it's a bit hard to tell whether or not someone really "loves" you. However, this time the answer is blaring right in your face (A) " calls me derogative names" (B) "he says he loves me but I don't know" (C) "my mother hates him so we can't be together and that's his excuse everytime. so frustrating" You already know what this guy is about. Love isn't suppose to be frustrating or uncertain. FORGET HIM.

• And if he wouldn't be calling you names or making you mother stop him from being with you.

• Marry him. He sounds like a perfect gentleman.

• Honestly why would you want to waste time dealing with a guy like that? He's immature, hangs out with other girls and calls you derogatory names? Doesn't sound like he loves or even respects you. I see why your mother hates him. You should dump him and stop listening to his excuses. You are too good to put up with that crap.