Just went on a first date, not sure if she likes me? Should I ask her out on 2nd date?

well, it ended , she thanked me and said she enjoyed the date, but there were no hugs/kisses. I ended off by thanking her for her company and that I really enjoyed the time. I messaged her to say let me know if she would like to meet up again.

She didn't respond? what should I do next?

What Girls Said 1

• if she likes you! you would know! trust me! and she dident reply? yeah that's messed up if she don't reply by the morning then maybe drop her! sorry hun maybe better luck next girl!

What Guys Said 1

• My advice would be to wait a day or two and ask her out again, I would recommend calling I just prefer to actually talk to them especially in the beginning (but text works too). Then just take it from there, if she says no, is strangely unavailable for the next week, or doesn't respond then she probably wasn't feeling the spark. If that's the case, try to find another date. If she says yes, see where the road takes you.

I hope this helped and good luck.