I am beautiful but guys are not interested in me?

I think I'm very pretty ( I also look very good on photos) I like myself very much.

But when I go on party not many guys ask me to dance with or start talking with me. I feel like guys are not much interested in me.

When I'm abroad in other countries for holidays many guys want to meet me.

But in my country I don't have any boyfriend .

Why is this so? maybe I'm ugly in reality just I don't see it? or I should first start talking to guys?

img856.imageshack.us/img856/9381/37781113451160665698496.jpg

this is my photo, so what do you think? maybe look is my problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, realize that guys in other countries love foreign women or women with accents just as much as guys in the states, so your looks may or may not be a deterring factor of why you're hit on abroad.

Secondly, you're beauty will get you a lot of attention but will deter some guys from approaching you, which may hinder the amount of times that you are approached by them. Most guys fear rejection, especially at parties or social gatherings where their misses may be scrutinized. To get better results, try being more social able, flirtatious, and playful around guys, this will alleviate their fear of approaching you. I don't suggest making this common practice, because it may make you look easy or desperate if it's done often, but definitely take the initiative by approaching guys once in a while, guys like the compliment of being approached too.

What Guys Said 8

• Guys are intimidated by very attractive girls because often they feel as if the girl is "too good for them". I'd suggest being just a bit more forward with these guys. Maybe you can start the conversation. I they knew you liked them any guy would like a pretty girl. But they may assume you don't care for them and are looking for better looking guys if you don't give them any attention like that.

• You know what a lot of girls don't realize? It's more important to be friendly, easy to talk to, and approachable than gorgeous. How are you at talking about things that interest guys - sports, fitness, music, whatever. Also, dating has ALWAYS been a two-way street. You need to smile at someone you like or move close to make it easy for him to start a conversation. Boys and men are very alert to these signals.

The most popular girl in my college was an expert at talking about the Celtics, everyone's obsession at the time. She had more dates than the one who looked like a swimsuit model.

• Show your picture, as you look good in them I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem...

Also it's weird that only abroad people hit on you.

In which country you live? And in which countries abroad have you received extra attention?

• I like in Bulgaria , and I get super attention in Spain and Italy.

• i live in Bulgaria*

• Eastern Europe.. there people are reserved.

In countries like Spain and Italy people are way more talkative and outgoing, that's why it happened.

It's different mentality.

• Yes start talking to guys first.

• Vote vote vote eat you are so sweet <3 OK do not worry. I'm sure you want to dance, but there are many men who can not offer to embarrassed :)

• Update: :) <3 <3 <3

• Kizlar Soruyor.com h mm woooaw .s Bulgarlari sevmem sende ?ok ?irkinsin insan o kadar lafa bi art basar yahu any sorunlu insanlar var dunyada ..

• It takes much more than beauty...

• Dunno... it should be easy for girls... you not doing something right.

Maybe flaunt it a bit more lol. How hard could it be? Wear short shorts and a low cut shirt.

• Could be they feel intimidated by your looks. Sometimes if a girl is a perfect 10, if I like them I may avoid them until I feel I can muster enough courage to talk to them. You see some of us guys can hardly breath when we find some that attractive and we like them ha ha.

• and yes start talking to guys? You want a guy right? I don't get this mentality that a guy has to be the ONLY one trying to get a girl... I just don't get it.

• By the way -- from your picture your beautiful, so don't be telling yourself your not. Go get them' guys!

What Girls Said 4

• maybe its the aura your putting out. Due to your self esteem or maybe your personality you might not seem welcoming. Despite how you look some people just seem more approachable than others. Try making eye contact with a guy and smiling at him, that will usually work in getting him to come talk to you.

• I have the same problem! However, I don't travel to other countries lol so I don't know how that would work. But yeah if I am ever out no one approaches me really...or its only guys who wanna bang. lol. And I am far from timid. I am outgoing...ahhh I think like you do as well...maybe I am just uglier than I thought? lol

• i think you're very pretty, in Spain or Italy guys would love you ( but maybe males there are such casanovas)

I don't know what's wrong with this boys.

• Why not go after the guys? It works in reverse True, in fact I think a guy would even be more accepting of being approach it would be a total turn on. I have had one girl throughout my life approach me, even held the door open for me while I was lugging around some things, I was instantly drawn to her. She was so attractive to, I just appreciated her wanting to get to know me. Try it you'll ahve guys all over you. If it wasn't for me trying to find a person, I would never find one :(

• I do! ll I always approach guys

• I would say you're more average looking & cute.. so maybe it just that you need to be more approachable like some said. :)

• your average looking, cute, not stunning but not unattractive, if you have a nice personality you shouldn't have a problem finding a boyfriend. Your demeanor seems timid and maybe that keeps more guys away but even the shy meek girls like me can find a guy so just be patient. If not try to put yourself out there more