What does it mean ?

some friends told me it is not necessary when a guy tell a girl I want to know you , what do you think of me , did you have a boyfriend before and lets get out together ... that he wants to get closer to her or want to know her maybe to be his girlfriend? what do you think guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I wouldn't think so either but a friend of mine was in that situation. She got along great with a guy and he was talking "that talk" (do you have a boyfriend, I wanna get to know you, ...) but after a couple of weeks, he just blew her off, got weird and is dating some other girl...So weird.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's not necessary either.

What Girls Said 1

• did you mean, it does not necessarily* mean those things, if he says all of that.

im not sure what your question is, otherwise.

and no. a guy or woman, can say anything, it does not necessarily mean, anything. doesn't necessarily not mean something tho. depends on the person.

some people are genuine. some lie.