I can't let go, what should I do?

Ok so I can't let go of my ex I miss her so much and always thinking of her and everything reminds me of her but I really don't want to let her go

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the story behind this? Like how long were you guys together? Who left who? Was it an amicable break or dramatic?

You could just be honest with her. Try meeting up with her in person. If she won't meet try writing her a letter, not an email or text, like a real handwritten from the heart meaningful letter and mail it to her. If you don't get a response then you need to give her some space and move on for awhile. Take a class or go on a trip. I think this is such a cliche thing to say but maybe if it is truly meant to be it will be. Until then you need to take care of yourself and not mope. Its hard, extremely hard, but keep yourself preoccupied. If you have any gifts or other sentiments from her out them in a box and out them in your closet. Out of sight out of mind.

I hole this helps. I don't know the when situation but hopefully it helps.

• Oh we talk and everythign we are still really close friends, and we were 6months and she left me, and it wasn't a bad one I suppose

• Have you tried telling her how you feel? If not then maybe you should. Or if you are trying to let her go the reason you ant is because she is still in your life.

What Girls Said 3

• Try and strike up a conversation with her. If you truly love her, deep in your heart, try and be honest without exposing yourself too much. What I mean is, don't let her hurt you any more. If you feel that there is any chance you could get back together, then try. Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

• Take up a hobby as working out physically or stretch your mind to distract from thinking about her. Also meet other ladies not as a one night stand but as friends. Most importantly confront your ex and try to clear the air. If the reason you guys broke up is still there your guilt is gone. If you guys's fixed yourselves you can ignore my previous suggestions.

• if you love something let it go.. if its meant to be it will come back ^^ *hugs*

What Guys Said 3

• Don't try to let her go..Just develop new interests, go to new places, do new things you didn't do with her, so you have new experiences to focus on. You'll still remember her fondly, just not so OFTEN. There's nothing wrong with keeping her in your heart.

• You said it yourself "SHE LEFT YOU" listen man it was her choice. If she wanted you back she'd be making the effort and feeling how you are right now. You didn't leave her. Show her better and find someone new. Show her that she lost out on you and when you do it'll hit her.

Don't take her back she'll just leave you again/.

• Dont be A dumbass, your intentionally dragging dead weight on yourself for no reason at all. If you wanna get past this your going to have to just toss it away and find a new thing to pursue or achieve.