Guy calls or texts every day except one day. What's up with that?

I've been dating this guy for about a month and he's extremely nice and we get along great. We talk to each other everyday. The one thing that is bothering me is lately there is one day out of each week that he won't call or text. The next day he'll talk to me as if nothing happened. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are worrying over nothing and it seems to be going well. The guy is clearly in to you and he may just be busy on that day or like to have a day with out any communication. Most men communicate with their partners a couple of times a week max so he is really doing well for a guy. Us girls seem to have the need to communicate with boyfriends every day but guys are different they don't see the need and like to have their own space.

You have only been together for a little while and everything seems to be going well and this guy seems really in to you. Just have fun and relax. Enjoy your time together and don't put any pressure on to the relationship. All is going well and I'm sure all will be fine.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• One day out of the week isn't really that big of a deal. I think 6/7 is quite an accomplishment for a guy, lol.

• It could be a busy day for him. There are certain days during the week when I can't communicate with friends because I'm booked with extra-curriculars in one night sometimes. If you're still uneasy about it, try asking him.

• Is it a pattern? Always on the same day like every Thursday?

• Wow don't you get tired of that? I mean I think you are worriny about nothing that's ALOT! A lot more than most guys! 6 days out of 7 is a record for a guy!