Is asking someone if they want to see a movie just hanging out, or would they think it's a date?

If they yell at you. Then they apologize. won't say why they yelled. won't say yes or no. (instead ask for your number).

What does that mean.

(in your opinion)

What Guys Said 2

• If a female were to ask me to go see a movie, to me it would be a social date. Nothing more.

You lost me with yelling at you, apologizing. If they were my friend in the first place, they would already have my phone number.

• i don't really like talking on the phone, so I don't usually, give my # out.

so you're saying that, if I ask you to do something you think I just want to hang out. not that I _like_ you...and you don't know why anyone would get angry?

• I am a very direct person. Both socially and professionally. I have a life motto that allows me to live honestly and without bull, it is simply, "Say what you mean and mean what you say."

If I was to ask you or anyone else on a date, I would make sure to let you know that it is a date. If we are just hanging out and I look at you and say "this is boring, wanna go see (insert movie) instead, then yeah it is as friends. If I buy snacks I always offer to share them, my drink too!

• So if a woman asked you if you wanted to see a movie in the future. that's a 'plan' does it make it a date. if its not just spur of the moment.

;-)im not worried he thought I meant date. or hanging out. I was just curious. & I'm trying to understand why he'd get angry-either way, & refuse to answer on op of that,.& ask for my # above it all.

it just seems like a huge confusing waste of time. I don't see why he didn't just say no. or its abad time. or tell me why he's anger, if its something else.

• If it's just the two of you, then it's more like a date.

What Girls Said 0