How would you feel?

how would you feel if a girl came up to you as a friend and said MAKE ME A SANDWICH!

because I do it all the time ^^ and its funny because guys always say girls should be in the kitchen...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were my friend and at my place around lunch today I would have made you a great sandwich if you "asked". I made a roast beef and sharp cheddar sandwich with mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles on crusty Italian bread. It was huge and delicious. If you would have "told" me to get in the kitchen and make a sandwich I'd do it... It would be the best sandwich you ever laid eyes on. A SANDWICH OF THE GODS! Then I'd slowly eat it in front of you, and be sure to tell you how magnificent it tasted after each bite. I'd watch you beg and plead just for a taste and laugh at you all the while, but you get NONE! =D

What Guys Said 13

• Well if she were a good friend and was visiting me at my house, I probably would get a good chuckle and make her one.

I do for my daughter lol.

• I would probably make you a sandwhich.

• It depends on how badly I think she needs a Sandwich.

Most girls that I see could go without.

*shrugs*

• Seeing as I wouldn't possibly be able to take that seriously, I'd probably laugh and say "you won't want any sandwich I make for you."

• Well...I guess I have to ask...'what would YOU want on your sandwich?!?!?' lol

• I'd laugh and applaud her for being witty. I love a girl with a sense of humor.

• I'd tell her potatoes can't make sammiches

• I am chef so it would not phase me.

• That would be odd. I would chuckle I guess.

• I would tell her "f*** you" in a friendly way with a smile on my face!

• id find it pretty funny lol

• I'd say "Lick my puss, bitch" then stop and go "Wait, we got that wrong. Make me a sandwich!" and see if she asks me to eat her box.

• I'd feel amused.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd make one and it would be the best ever.

I'm talking either Tuna or Chicken with Salad Cream, the ultimate sandwich.

Although I'd probably eat it myself and not give it to her.

• I would chuckle