I got invited over.....booty call or just hanging out?

This guy I like invited me over his house, he's cooking and were gonna watch a movie. he told me to come a t 7ish. booty call or just hanging out?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be just hanging out but he wouldn't turn down sex lol. I think he likes you and it's more than just a booty call. A guy will not put that much effort into a booty call, you have him cooking for you!

• It ended up that we really watchd the enitre 2 and a half hour movie and made out and he told me I could stop him whnever I wanted. I have had sex with him before and told him I didn't want to that nght. he understood, he fingered me and never assked for anything in return and let me sleep over .

What Guys Said 2

• You want the real deal? Let me tell you something. A guy cooking for you dinner = Trying to get in bed with you that night. The only exception to this is if the guy happens to be a relative, and even then, watch out because he could be into the whole incest thing.

• Booty calls don't involve wining and dining.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on who you guys are to each other.

If he's just a friend, sounds like he's trying to make a move.

If he's an ex, ask him if you can bring a buddy [sounds like he wants to get back together]

If it's a boyfriend it could be both.