Am I being unfair?

I told him about the ultimatum I sent my girlfriend, and I told him if she chooses her male friends over me then I will break up with her. He said, "Wow bro. You must be crazy, you're really gonna let her go because of her friends. Well wait till she wakes up." Am I being unfair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Might as well get used to being single for awhile! No girl is going to put up with a power tripping, insecure, little boy like you. She can have guy friends if age wants! Who are you to tell her she can't? Time to wake up and live in reality.

• I dropped it, she's too good of a woman for me to let go. But she said she would chose me but It's irrelevant now

• Good. Glad you decided to wake up and smell the flowers.

What Girls Said 10

• Youre being selfish.

How can you make her choose between her friends or you?

It's like her asking you to choose between your girl friends or her.

You want her to keep away contact from all males.

You're so insecure about yourself.

If you're not happy, then don't drag her down with you.

Give her space. Better yet, leave her alone.

You are not even married to her and you make such a big fuss over everything.

To answer your question, you're been so unfair.

My ex boyfriend, who was my boyfriend at that time, made me choose between him or my friends.

I was stupid and in love that I choosed him.

Big mistake. He was never satisfied with me. He treated me like the worst.

He toke me for granted. I was sick and tried of his sh*t and drama.

So I broke up with him.

• Well she's gonna choose once she wakes up, and then I'll see what happens.

• Hope she is smart enough to choose her guy friends.

She met them way before you! Yet she choosed a dumb immature insecure jerk like you to be her boyfriend.

You are lucky that you even have her. Yet you are taking her for granted

• Why did my girlfriend's brother react this way?

He thinks you're being irrational and/or he sides with his sister.

Am I being unfair?

Depends on if you'd follow the same or similar ultimatums from your girlfriend. In my opinion it's a wash as most likely you'd still break up with her at some point even if she chooses her friends over you.

• The relationship won't last if either of you try to control each other. You can voice your opinion and concerns but you can't control who she can or can't hang out with.

If it makes you that uncomfortable, then just move on. But I think its a bit immature and unreasonable to tell her to choose between you and her friends. It seems like you don't trust her, so maybe its best to end the relationship. It's kind of hard to have a healthy relationship without trust.

• I think you are being unfair. Her friend's were there before you and they will probably be there after you, and she probably only thinks of her male friend's as brothers and nothing more. I'm curious though, why the ultimatum?

• He's her brother. He's obviously gonna defend her & support her.

Why exactly did you give her that ultimatum? In general, I pretty much agree with the brother.

• Because I'm uncomfortable with the guy friends, I'm her boyfriend why does she need straight male friends.

• Then I agree with him. You're being controlling.

• Yes, you are.

• Yea you're being unfair. Stop being so jealous. That's her blood, of course he'll take her side.

• Yes.

• You have WAY too many questions about your girlfriend on here. And all of them are pretty much the same and they all get the same answer. I don't see why you keep asking them.

• Why do keep answering them, you don't like my questions don't look or answer them.

• He reacted that way because you're a f***ed up crazy-ass person who has trust issues, and are way too clingy and emotional. That's why. I hope you like being single.

What Guys Said 2