My friend wants to set me up. Should I do it?

My friend knows I love girls named Rachel and he knows of one that is single. She doesn't have my favorite hair color or eye color but she's very fit and has a really good body. She's 2 years almost 3 years younger than me and I don't think I'm good looking enough for her. The only thing that I know of right now is that we both played in my high school Marching band (band geeks, I know :D).

Should I do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You might as well try. If it doesn't go well it's no biggie just don't go out on another date. Who knows maybe you'll get surprised.

What Girls Said 2

• first of all, shame on you for having a "favorite" hair color and eye color and NAME. second of all, you're judging her before you've even talked to her. of course there's no hurt in trying, but keep your mind open. don't focus on her eye or hair color.

• Girls have their favorites, I have mine. So do other men. I'm just telling you what I like..no shame in that, right?

...and thanks anyway, nice try!

• Ok so you like what you like, I'd like to think girls with other names might get a fair chance too...but go out with her and see if there is any spark. If not, maybe you'll have a new friend named Rachel. Nothing ventured , nothing gained!

What Guys Said 2

• Dude why not? You never know, besies, you have a mutual friend to help you set you up. Much easier than talking to a girl you don't know, although that's not super hard either.

• Yeah go for it.