Has anyone stuck by their boyfriend/ex side no matter what he did?

If your boyfriend/ex took you through everything to make you leave to see if you loves him how many of you stayed through all the mess and pain he put you through to show him its real love and not little kids love? Some guys does this to see do you love them but they call it crazy also but at the end they are clearly

Most Helpful Girl

• I stayed with a guy who cheated on me and told me he did it to "test our relationship", I was naive and thought he really did it out of "love". 6 months after that, I realized he was just a douchebag and I was an idiot for believing him! hahaha needless to say, that's over.

I think it really depends on the situation, if your guy is having financial trouble, family trouble, personal trouble, etc. and he pulls you in to help him, puts you through all the ringers, it's legit. I would stand by him to help him through. Anything involving being unfaithful or disrespectful towards me, I'd cut ties and peace out of there.

What Guys Said 2

• No... lol

• I have had a couple of my friends do that.

They were extremely miserable and the relationship still ended.

Sticking to ex is the worst mistake you'll ever make.

You could always try. But remember what I said.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should have to 'prove' your love for someone by putting up with them doing mean things to you. That doesn't prove love, that proves you are a push over (sorry that sounds a little harsh, but I have seen it done to so many of my friends before and it sucked). It will just mean that he knows he can get away with hurting you, and you won't say anything or leave him. It sounds a little one sided. Ask yourself this, what is he doing to prove he loves YOU?