What's the best thing a woman can do?

When a women is walking by you what's the best thing she can do? smile say hi look down?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing she can do is walk by me with a confident smile and look into my eyes and say hi and while she's walking away she looks back at me and starts smiling again with a little grin on her face and a little laughter. That's if I look at her while she's walking away.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh I think clever one-liners work just as well on us as they do on your side of the species. Go with that!

• like what?

• Well clever implies that they are useful in that specific moment. Soooooooo...ok, let's say I was walking by you and all I saw was that you're anonymous looking...if I wanted to be dark, I'd say "Hey, didn't I see your face on a milk carton?" Which is horribly twisted, but see if you like that kind of humor, then I've just roped you in.

If I wanted to be more light-hearted, I might say "You know, for being so anonymous you seem rather unique." A pretty conservative one-liner.

• I like it when she smiles and says hi. Even if I'm not attracted to her, even if I would have no intention of dating her. It's just a nice, pleasant thing for me. But I'm weird lol.

• Smile and say hi, not look down...

• smile and say hi, it just brightens everybody's day just a tiny bit more. Plus it'll make you more approachable, which comes in handy if you want a guy to you know...approach you...

What Girls Said 0