Why would he keep texting this person?

so my boyfriend got a text from a girl named kristy asking for her friend sam and my boyfriend jokingly answer "no but you can suck my d***" the girl answer with a "f*** off a**hole" so my boyfriend laughed about it and showed it to me and his friends and this was a while back..

well he didn't erase the number and yesterday I was looking through his texts and I saw that he texted this girl again saying "so will you suck my d***?" and she didn't answer but why would he still try to text her. it kinda bothers me :/ is this considered cheating or was he just bored and decided to bother this girl again?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's obviously looking for some side fun.

What Guys Said 1

• Not to be overly judgmental, but he sounds like a frat-boy douchebag. but, even if you're okay with his behavior, it does sound like he's being fishy. If I were you, I'd keep my eye on him, if he's doing this with a girl he hasn't met, it's probably not an isolated incident. He could just be bored and being an immature ass, but there's a very good chance he's either thinking of being unfaithful, or already has.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds extremely immature.