Is it just me or does it happen to you too?

SO I have this huge crush, on this guy. We have had sex, and we've hung out, and he doesn't text me a whole lot, but if I text him, he will respond. But I try to be mature (not saying I am) about it when he doesn't text me all the time, like I'd like him too. but I don't say "are you there" or anything annoying. I just don't respond hoping he will text me back, I wish every message was from him, but it only sometimes is,. But he's going back to college and I understand if he is busy, and can't text me.

-SO does this happen to you?

-What do you do if you wanna text him so bad, and know he will respond, but not knowing if he really doesn't wanna talk, etc ?

Fill me in on your experience of this sort.

NO MEAN THINGS, please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I'm kind of in this situation with a girl right now. I've texted her a total of three unanswered messages now, and even though she used to respond quickly, it's been several days since she's spoken to me. Checked Facebook and she's been on there frequently so, I guess she's just not that interested which sucks because we just started talking again after several years of distance. I feel stupid that it's bothering me so much, but I had really missed her and thought she was happy to be a part of my life again.

• yeah.. I hate not knowing what they think of me... I wish they would just let us know how they feel about it,...

What Guys Said 5

• He got what he wanted and stopped talking to you simple as that, but he doesn't want to be a d*** so he responds back.

• Most people of both genders experience this..and there is no rule book...either you guess correctly or fate works it for you or against you..and don't ever waste your time thinking that you got it wrong and the rest of us got it right..because that ain't the case..(:(:(:

• I can't give you an honest answer because the pretext said no mean answers. Sorry.

• How long did you know him before you had sex?

• It happens to many people, just text the guy.

What Girls Said 0