Why some guys say inappropriate in front of girls?

Like they joke about sexual things and do really weird stuff

Most Helpful Guy

• It's inappropriate to make jokes about sex? This is new...

I'll have to give my friend Kimberly a good tongue lashing.

link

What Guys Said 5

• Sex is an acceptable topic to talk about with the opposite gender... Its one of those things that regardless of who you meet.. you'll know that there's a 99% chance that both sides like it so it makes it an easy conversation topic... even more so if you mix it with humor.

• if it bothers you why are you around the "inappropriate" stuff?

but guys do that because they think it might turn a girl on or if she's on his level of fun etc

• Because who cares, we're not trying to impress you. What makes you different from any other person.

• Really? I thought everybody likes jokes about big black dildos and double penetration.

• well they ether like the girl or consider them a good enough friend that the feel OK doing that

What Girls Said 2

• Why some guys say inappropriate in front of girls?

Likely because guys rarely think about others discomfort particularly gals and sex seems to be the only constant thing on their mind.

• Immaturity