How long should I wait before talking to her?

This super cute girl I like just broke up with her boyfriend. She is super cute and is going to be snatched up fast. But I don't want to be inconsiderate and flirt with her right after she broke up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should be there for her soon. Like start doing small nice things for her and gradually tell her how you feel within a few weeks. Cause if you are just a friend you can easily get friend zoned and if you do nothing you could still be nothing to her.

What Girls Said 7

• How long should I wait before talking to her?

Probably best suited to turn your attention to another gal as the time period to get over a relationship differs for gals and you may be a rebound whether you want 2 weeks or 2 months

• Comfort her. That's not inconsiderate, and it'll make her trust you at any rate. Once she starts to pull out of her slump, then start flirting with her. Hopefully she'll already be super comfortable with you by then, and dating you will feel natural to her.

• You can talk to her whenever you want. The idea is not to flirt too soon. Be there for her, ask her how she's doing. Be nice. She'll see you as the guy who was there for her and then flirting should come easily.

• Go up to her and be super sweet and supportive. Don't flirt for at least another 2-4 weeks depending on how heart broken she is

<3 Ali

• Asap if you don't mind being rebound

• Asap b4 another guy comes along

• Until she gets closure

What Guys Said 1

• You should be careful.

She's hurt, sad, and must go though a 'mourning' time.

It varies from one person to another, but it should get some months.

Wait til she feels confortable about these things.

Hope this helps =)