Every time I meet a guy who shows a lot of interest and we click really well it fizzles really fast. What Can I do to prevent this? Am I really supposed to play hard to get until he asks to be exclusive? What are the key things to prevent a guy from disappearing after a couple dates? It's been 4 years since I've been in a LTR and I'm ready to start again, but I just can't seem to get dating right? I try to be casual and non clingy but I'm at the point where I really think I'm doing something wrong here. I barely get a chance to be weird. I don't know how to not care because I feel if I not care too much they're just going to lose interest or think I'm playing games.
1. Do be optimistic
2. Don’t over text, keep it simple, and don’t rush to reply
3. Do listen, and show interest their life keep up with it, don’t make it all about you
4. Don’t send any kind of pic that hints you thinking about sex with him avoid talking about sex as long as possible
5. Don’t accept every invitation to hang out
7. Do Limit the amount of times you call them by a pet names
8. Do whatever you have to do to keep busy and not make him a priority even when you think you’re not
9. If he has a lot of girls as friends be confident don’t rush to assume anything but don’t be oblivious
10. Do trust your gut if it feels like a red flag it probably is
Most Helpful Girl
What's The Right Way To Date A Guy?
Depends on the guy though it seems for most guys it's being placating, pleasant, and putting out often.
Every time I meet a guy who shows a lot of interest and we click really well it fizzles really fast. What Can I do to prevent this?
Evaluate the types of guys you attract and see if they gave indicators that possibly they're the type who lose interest quickly. Indicators such as being indecisive, quickly changing their minds, few committments, and interested in many things while dedicated to little.
Evaluate your attempts and try to find a common factor of when it begins to fizzle:
- is it after talking about the future
- is it after engaging insexual contact/acts
- is it after sharing most things and there being nothing to little else to talk about
Am I really supposed to play hard to get until he asks to be exclusive?
Playing hard to get seems to work on most guys.
What are the key things to prevent a guy from disappearing after a couple dates?
Retaining mystery as it seems having a guy think he doesn't know all he can about a gal keeps his interest as he wants to know more rather than get bored of the same old thing.6