I don't know what to say or how to think !! I'm sad. help me

so me and him we were so good together he asked me out several times and I said no

i mean I said I'm not used to go out and stuff

now he isn't the same with me ...

he used to talk to me on fb a lot , he used to ask about me

now he isn't sometimes he say I will call you and he don't :(:(

i don't know what happened , I called him today but he didn't answer it I said maybe he is sleeping but still he doesn't call me yet... I like him so much and I don't know what to do

should I call him again today I want to know what's wrong .. it's been a week or more in that way or that will make me stalking him ?

2- I made a fake account and I added him like 8 months ago I sent him a message from that fake account and he answered me I asked him what about your love life he said good I asked so did you find her he said yup. I don't know what to do:(

and what kills me that he was using some words I used when I was talking to him I mean the real me ;(

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he felt rejected and doesn't wanna creep you out by pursueing you too much. He asked you out a couple of times and every time you said no. If you like him so much, ask him if he's up for a date and that you'll ask him out. That it's a bit difficult for you.

I wouldn't call him or text him too much. But really try to meet up so you can sort things out.

• thanks for your help...

i don't really know what I'm supposed to do

• I just told you what you could do... Ask him to hang out and talk things through.

• i did ask him when will we meet up? he didn't even say a thing , called him and didn't answer , didn't even call me back so I'm not going to make myself look bad again.

do you think it's my fault from the start because I didn't say a direct yes ? I didn't want him to think I'm an easy girl

What Guys Said 2

• I'm confused

You wanna talk to him but he's already talking to someone else(you)

• no I meant I made up that fake account I wanted to know how he is talking to another girls. we talked before it was a normal talk from like 7 months and I was asking him about his love life , I talked to him last night and asked him about his love life he said its good , I asked him so did you find her he said yes... 5 days ago he asked me out for the 4th time I said OK so he said call me when you deiced, I called him today but he didn't answer me and he didn't even call me back

• I'm still a little lost

But why don't you ask him out yourself?

• Stop obsessing over things...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what to say or how to think ! I'm saaaaad. help me

Proably best to ask him out as it seems since your rejection he's dwindling down contact with you

it's been a week or more in that way or that will make me stalking him ?

It won't make you stalking him if you call him again

• well I sent him a message on FB he saw it but didn't say a thing then I called him and he didn't answer me , he didn't even call me back...

i think its time to let it go and start not to think about him... right?

• Probably best.