He keeps bringing up us "hanging out:? What does it mean guys?

So there is a guy I like who has hinted various times that we should hangout. He has also been upfront about going places together. And every time I talk about doing something he always adds that we could hangout too. He knows I want to hangout just as much as him too. Do you think he likes me? I mean as a guy is he hinting that we should go on a few dates or what?

I don't want to seem dingy or dumb. I'm just being cautious on how I act with him in terms of showing my feelings. I don't want to get used.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he wants to get to know you more.

What Guys Said 2

• My god woman...seriously? He keeps asking to hang out...what do you think it means? I don't personally ask to hang out with people I don't like...so get the obvious repeated hints and go hang out!

• This site is proving more and more how dumb chicks really are...

What Girls Said 2

• Replying to your update, sometimes you have to be brave.

It sounds like this guy likes you, whether this means he won't "use" you or whatever, that's not what we or even you can know, until you do something about it.

• It seems pretty obvious to me that he likes you, I don't know many guys who constantly ask to hangout if they don't like you.