Would you date a girl that?

Imagine a girl who has great body (over average) is really pretty (face I mean) and she is funny easy going etc...Now this girl doesn't have any aspirations or goals in life she is like looking someone to get marry and that's it...would you date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• no...beauty is only fun for a while...like a brand new toy, after you've played with it for a bit, you start wanting something new. But someone with ambition means they always have something new to bring to the table, you don't get bored with them and their excitement for life. Since I've generally found people with ambition have a lot more passion for life itself.

What Guys Said 4

• I would definitely date her... Because if I got to really like the personality of a girl like that I could probably marry her :P

• I'd date her, but probably wouldn't get too serious.

• Depends.

HIMYM got it right:

link

Wanting to get married ads about 4 points to the crazy scale.

• I have done that in the past and learned from my mistake. Girls like that often jump from guy to guy just because they can. Not my thing. I'm faithful, so she better be as well.

What Girls Said 1

• Most of the guys who read this, stopped when you said great body.