To call or not to call? indecisiveness stems from bad experience here.

Just started to see this new guy before going onto a short weekend trip away. On our first "official" date, we had a heavy make out session, and he initiated holding hands with interlocking fingers when we were walking. We also kissed when we were parting, and he asked when I'll be back and said he would call me. However, I'm back now and he didn't call at all. So, should I leave it and not do anything? Or should I initiate and give him a call and say that I'm back and we should hang out soon?

The reason I'm asking about this is that I've had similar experience from a previous new "relationship" with similar scenario of starting to see someone before going onto a short trip. When I called the guy to say that I'm back, he didn't sound too excited and he sounded like he wanted to get off the phone asap, making me feel unwelcome. So that's why I'm wondering if I should call this new dude. But then again, he said he'd call, and he didn't! Definitely need your 2 cents.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really like him a lot, you should call him. The worst that could happen would be deja vu, like the same as your previous experience. Then again, you will at least know what the situation is.

If you don't like him that much, you shouldn't call him.

What Guys Said 1

• To call or not to call? I say you should let him call you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that if he wants to get in touch with you, he will.