What do I text my ex?

Just broke up with him 2 months ago, but I miss our FRIENDSHIP, nothing else.

i wanna text him but I don't know what to say.

Somebody please help ! please please please x)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well when you get into a relationship, one of the drawbacks is that fact that when and if it ends... it completely ends.

The only time I see friendships work is years after the break up... but 2 months is going to end up with:

"hey I miss this..."

- me too

*kiss, Slurp and Skeet.

ie complication... just avoid the drama.

What Guys Said 4

• this opens the door for another relationship. Believe me, I tried the very same with my first love and it didn't turn out well at all. I wouldn't do it and just move on.

I'd like to take a guess, he's your first love too?

• Exes are exes for a reason. I believe a clean break is the best break. Honestly, I wouldn't want to hear from any of my exes.

• Do him a favor and leave him alone.

• Just say hey, hows life been

What Girls Said 1

• I know this probably isn't what you want to hear but texting him right now will only bring back pain, even if your over him he may not be over you...i'd wait a couple more months and then just ask him how he is, let him know you miss him as a friend and go from there