To all you boyfriends out there

Lets say you were gone for a while and was out of town or something and it was during your girlfriends birthday. So when you come back it's like 19 days after her birthday would you still get her something?

Do you know your girlfriends birthday also?

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny.. I actually travel a lot for my job. My GF's Bday was back in June. The 6th to be exact, I know when I'm suppose to travel, and I know what day her birthday falls on.. So it's simple to plan things out... I took her out to dinner that Saturday, a day before I left. I went that Friday before to the flower shop and paid for and arranged a dozen roses to be delivered to her door that day of her birthday. She works in the afternoon so I made sure they arrived before she left, I knew it would make her day, and she would be happy before she went off to work... When I did come back two weeks later I picked up a little something for her from the west cost to make up for not being there on the morning of her birthday... I would have made breakfast for her, like I usually do on all her birthdays, that we've been together.

• Awwww that's so sweet :)

What Guys Said 4

• of course.

• yes. I would.

• Of course. She might actually have a better birthday that way because I would feel bad for not being there the day of so I would probably go crazy making sure I could give her the best day possible

• Yes, of course I'd know her birthday, and I'd get her something while on the trip.

What Girls Said 0