Guys, how obvious is it if a girl likes you?

For example: If she looks at you a lot and you lock eyes several times. or if she smiles a lot around you and you easily make her smile/laugh. like she'll smile/laugh and then look at the ground. or she comes to sit/stand by you a lot. or if you ask a group a question she's the one who answers or volunteers to help.

If a girl does these things do you think "yeah, she likes me" or do you wonder "hmm...i think she might like me. I wonder if she does..." or do you totally not notice it or even think about her possibly liking you?

Most Helpful Guy

• The less you like the girl back, the more obvious it is to you if she likes you

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys are totally clueless, or if they actually notice, they often assume that she's just being friendly, and couldn't possibly be interested in ME!

So, you REALLY have to "hit a guy over the head" when you send messages to him. Guys rarely pick up on "subtle" messages, you have to be totally obvious and clear, or most guys will miss it.

• haha I'm pretty clueless & think that he's just being friendly too.

• I'm totally oblivious.

• My greatest weakness right here is knowing when a girl is atracted to me. Haven't noticed anyone yet.

• Personally, I can always tell.

• so the actions I mentioned would be clear indicators?

• Yeah, those are good signs, but since I've been liked by several girls, it's more to do with the interaction and how they are when talking with me.

Thing is though, I can 100% tell but only with girls that I don't like that much back. Maybe they were just being very obvious too...

• haha ok.

• yes it is natural for it to happen everyone has been through at least once in their life. I had this same thing with a girl before so I can relate. I still think about her on occasions and I know that she think about me as well. Don't feel bad about it cause he might be shy. Try to get alone with him and then talk to him. if he likes you it will make it a lot easier to talk to you. Don't beat around the bush get close to him while talking to him. you can tell if he likes you as well because if he start acting nervous and shy around you then he likes you.

What Girls Said 0