Ladies should I have more patience with my girlfriend

I'm a little mad and sad because I didn't get a chance to talk to my girlfriend tonight. She told me at 6:35 PM that she was babysitting her baby cousin, I said to her, "I understand you so well boo." She said texted me back at 6:49 PM "Hehe yes you do" then after that I didn't hear from her again. I was so upset that I sent her this text message, "Why should I come to Florida in October, when you can't even make time for me maybe I shouldn't come at all!" I regret sending that text and apologized but I still feel horrible about it. I'm asking the ladies should I have more patience...I just missed her throughout the day :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Be your own man.

Don't let the fact that you have a woman define you.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes calm the F down and don't be unstable that's unattractive

• That's crazy.. you can't expect her to respond immediately after every text or call you make, even more so when you know she's working or busy. You are being way over clingy and you very much over reacted.

• I think you overrated a little. She was babysitting. Wasn't like she was out hanging with friends and ignoring you or something.

• babysitting can be stressful... I babysit my sisters and they drive me nuts.. But usually I have time to text unless they are being way to noisy or something... so just apologize and give her some time and space... yes you miss her, and she misses you too so don't stress.

• Good lord. She was busy babysitting her cousin, whose a baby! And she told you! Taking care of a baby is a lot of work. I have a 2 year old and I sure don't have time to just sit there and text people unless he's sleeping. Stop being a stage 5 clinger! That was messed up you sent that to her, it makes you sound like a little spoiled preteen brat! You're gonna suffocate her and push her away if you keep acting like that and then you'll have no girlfriend!

• You sound severely emotionally unstable... You need to grow up. Obviously you cannot handle a relationship whatsoever.

• Well I'm doing it, relationships have up's and downs I'll get it together :)

What Guys Said 1

• So she texted you 20 minutes later and you freaked out? That was just one late text out of how many that she sent you on time?

Sounds like you should ask if she has enough patience for you...