Is this a good or bad thing?

I've been spending time with a guy I met..it feels platonic sometimes, but some things he does makes me feel like he is interested - he asks for hugs, he tells me a lot about his family he was the one who suggested we hang out the first time (didn't call it a date tho, which makes me feel its platonic?) etc

He has a busy job..and sometimes when I want to ask him to hang out..it gets difficult to schedule, but he usually ends up being able to come out to chill for a couple of hours.

Just this last time we had coffee, I asked how work was and he said something along these lines: its so busy, sometimes I feel it cuts into my time with friends..family..or if I meet someone you know?

I didn't know how to take it at the time..didn't know if it was a general statement..or if it was directed at me. I thought about it later and thought he either meant he didn't want to take this further orr he's pointing out that he's busy but still willing to spend time with me. I don't know why this comment stuck out that night.am I overthinking or who would like to join me in analyzing lmao

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• As females we over think and over analyzing everything. Most of the times when guys ask or say something they mean it literally and for some reason we can't wrap our heads about the simplest statements or answers. If you wanna know something just ask him.