What should I text a girl who never replies to me?

i use to text this girl but she doesn't reply me.What should I text her to reply me with one simple text.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. Girls that don't text or call you generally are going to continue to ignore you. If she's interested in getting back in touch with you, she'll make a move. Continuing to text or call someone who doesn't respond just reeks of desperation. Find yourself a new girl.

What Girls Said 3

• What should I text a girl who never reply me?

Probably nothing since if she wanted to reply to you she would have already.

• F*** YOU! no seriously just don't text her and if she doesn't want to text then just move on but if you need closure or something along those lines then tell her hey I don't know why we stop texting or w.e. but if you didn't want to talk or anything then you should have just told mi instead of ignoring mi or you could just say f*** you and she'd be like wtf? and be like F*** YOU and you'd start arguing with her. anyways. I would suggest forgetting about her though.

• I agree with the rest. Don't text her, but don't completely ignore her in public either.

And for God's sake don't be desperate, find someone else to text. :)

(I've had same people saying for example "hi" on Facebook many times and I don't reply. If someone obviously ignores you, what makes you think that we are going to reply after the 54th "hi"?)

• hmm why does girls do that all the time can't they be nice to boys.i mean like all the boys are not the same..

• Thanks, so you understood! That makes you smart too lol :D

• that was d first time a girl said that am smart.. :) thnxxx :D

What Guys Said 2

• Text her this: " IF I WERE A MILLION DOLLARS, WOULD YOU SHARE ME OR SPEND ME ON YOURSELF?"...You should get answered...Believe that...

• Don't text her she would have texted back if she wanted to so it should be clear she doesn't. And the more you text the less shellwant to respond.