Why my ear feels stopped up?

OK I recently had my ears flushed by the doctor and he said that I don't have an ear infection, so after that my ear started hurting due to the wax irritating my ear, so the pharmacists recommended me sweet oil and used that along with one garlic clove, I put a couple of drops in my ear and the pain seem to be going away, but now I feel like it stopped and some gooey stuff was sitting in my ear I took it out and my mom said its Wax, because she saw it, will this stopped ar go away or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why my ear feels stopped up?

Likely because of the ear wax.

will this stopped ar go away or what?

It will stop after the ear wax drains out of your ear. The doctor's flushing was meant to clean your ears however it seems your ear wax is quite hard thus why it irritated you. The pharmacist's oil not oil stopped the irration pain but also softens the ear wax to make it easier to come out ala floating.

• Thanks a lot but I found out what it is, I have an ear fungus, I just got my ear flushed out 3 days ago and had to get flushed out again, So a doctor told me that I have to go to an ENT doctor, but thanks for your feedback.

What Guys Said 2

• ... ear wax? Aren't there a few simple interventions you can do for wax? Google it.

• Just let your doctor know about what's happened after getting them flushed.

What Girls Said 1

• Either during or after your shower while your ear is still moist/wet just get a q-tip and clean your ears.

• After I got my ear fluhed out by the doctor I put some