My boyfriend thinks I don't want to be with him?

I did something that made my boyfriend question as to whether or not I want to be with him anymore. I didn't cheat on him or anything it was just something I wrote and he found. It wasn't about being with someone else nor was it about breaking up with him. I was with his yesterday, this started Sunday, he seems so empty now :( He thinks he's horrible to me and that he's the worlds worst boyfriend...He thinks deep down I'm not with him anymore and that sooner or later I'm going to end things with him...All I can think about is how I want to marry him next year, how badly I want to be with him, I want to grow old with him and start a family with him...I love him. I adore this boy so much, I would do absolutely anything for him. To think about not being with him anymore is enough to drive me insane. No I'm not obsessed with him just crazy in love him. We've been together for 2.5 years...I just don't know what to say to make him see how much I love him, how badly I want my future to be his too, to have him in it, to make him see that with him is where I belong, and I know that...We've always saw each other as soul mates. I love him...

What do I need to say or do? Please...

Most Helpful Guy

• Get with him, explain what you explained to us, after that wrap your arms around him, give him a tender kiss, so you not only tell him you love him, you show him.

If that doesn't convince him, he has other issues.

What Guys Said 5

• you need to say what he saw in detail otherwise we cannot help you

• and what exactly you wrote?

• jus phone and talk to hijm..

• What exactly did you write?

• You just need to spend time with him, build that trust back up.

What Girls Said 2

• What do I need to say or do?

Probably best to:

- tell him that he's correct that sooner or later the relationship will end as most relationships don't last and people do change but of right now you want to be with him

- tell him of his positives as a boyfriend

- compliment him often

• What do you need to say? Exactly what you wrote. And you have to mean it, too, like with a sincere tone of voice.

Good luck. :)