Should I pursue this girl?

Ok so, about a month ago a close friend who I've always had a thing for broke up with her boyfriend of a long time the same time I ended things with my ex. We we're both very sad and hung out the whole weekend and after that she was drunk and text me say that she's always liked me and wanted me and we've had sex as well. I was still getting over my ex and said I wasn't sure and didn't want to rush things. A few days later I did however tell her that I wanted to date her as well.

Things were going great until her ex got involved. (I'm not scared of him at all btw). She's text me saying she needs to get away from him because he makes her miserable, treats her like **** and is just different now. I know she still has feeling for him and for me as well. I flat asked her if I should still pursue her or if anything would happen. She says that she doesn't know, everything she said might have been when she was drunk but is true. We hang out everyday so I'm confused.

What should I do? she's a great girl and I think is worth pursuing.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think she is worth it don't give up. Not to sound cliche'd but sometimes we all just need a little proof that we are worth fighting for so don't give up just because she doesn't know, let her know you're sticking around until she figures it out.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess you'll have to wait for her to get over or leave the ex. I don't think you should neccessarly wait around for her to change her.mind.since she knows how you feel. But I think she.should clear her head.

What Guys Said 1

• well bro, you committed relationship suicide when you asked her if you should still pursue her..or if anything would happen. She's the last person on earth you've should have asked that..but its done now. You can either move on down the road or hang around...further wasting your time. She has to know (without you telling her)that you won't put up with her behavior...and that you will WALK. My advice is to move on...never speak to her again. Can't let indecisive confused women mistreat you like this man!