He has a busy job..and sometimes when I ask him to hang out..it gets difficult to schedule.

I've been spending time with a guy I met..it feels platonic sometimes, but some things he does make me feel like he is interested - he asks for hugs, he tells me a lot about his family he was the one who suggested we hang out the first time (didn't call it a date tho, which makes me feel its platonic?) etc

He has a busy job..and sometimes when I ask him to hang out..it gets difficult to schedule, but he usually ends up being able to come out to chill for a couple of hours.

Just this last time we had coffee, I asked how work was and he said something along these lines: its so busy, sometimes I feel it cuts into my time with friends..family..or if I meet someone you know?

I didn't know if it was a general statement..or if it was directed at me. I thought he either meant he didn't want to take this further or he's pointing out that he's busy but still willing to spend time with me. I don't know why this comment stuck out that night. what could it mean?

What Guys Said 2

• Ok wow, you must not have watched When Harry Meets Sally. I don't believe anything is platonic. Honestly it is stranger than fiction.

• I guess he was hinting that he couldn't have time for you that much as he wanted.

What Girls Said 0