Girls, is it common for you to get intimidated by guys?

I mean, I've changed a lot the last months and I look more confident and attractive. But girls are also responding differently to me. They get all nervous and stuff around me, they hardly start conversations with me now.

They are acting differently even in eye contact. Before, some girls used to glance over me, and I would glance back, so we end up staring at each other. But now, there's a huge number of girls that just break eye contact nervously as soon that they realize I'm looking at them. And they break it so unnaturally (like moving their heads away really fast, or looking at the ground) that I can't help but notice they are scared or something.

So, what do you girls think? Girls are intimidated or I'm reading too much from it?

I'm not creepy, old or strange.

Thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make sure your new look doesn't resemble serial killer or biker gang lol.

Seriously, it could be that it's working for you so well they are very attracted to you. I've seen girls act like that when they are around very handsome men.

• so.. in that case there is such thing as being too good looking? :)

What Girls Said 10

• Girls, is it common for you to get intimidated by guys?

Not common for me.

Likely some gals are either intimidated or fear your new look as I've noticed some guys become more confident and that confidence tends to give off a creepy strange vibe that's excaberated by weird direct eye contact.

• you sure it's not just an ego talking? I meant most girls get nervous around descent guys without a doubt, but we're usually pretty descent at hiding it. try approaching them like your the one with something to lose, might help take the nerve off.

• Yea, they are really acting differently from what they used to. I don't mean I can read all girls, but I have been really shy all my life, so I can tell when people are acting nervous or insecure due to a social interaction.

• Well then I guess that means it's your turn to be the outgoing one?

• guys have never really intimidated me, and I'm a really outgoing person, but when I say a guy whom I think is attractive I do tend to get a little more shy. I don't necessarily stop being who I am, I am just more cautious about what I sai, because I'm afraid I'm gonna f*** things up haha

• Yea some girls do get intimidated. I usually can hold a good conversation with a guy that I find attractive even if I'm nervous, I don't like break down lol. Sometimes I will look at a guy and make sure he notices and then break eye contact as a flirting thing but I don't think that works lol, but then if I just stare at them that would be a little creepy haha. So idk. But I do t think they are scared its just them being shy.

• Both. You're reading too much into it and yes girls can be intimidated by guys sometimes, just like guys can be intimidated by girls. Don't sweat it, but if it bothers you that much then I suggest letting them know with your body language and nice attitude that you're not a threat.

• i think intimidated is the wrong word, but I do get nervous when I see someone cute

• yeah I've seen lots of women get nervous even very nervous around men that were described as handsome, hot, or very of either.

• I can't hold eye contact with people I'm having a conversation with.. Maybe once in a while I do, but mostly I don't... I'm not sure why, it's not intentional.. but it's definitely not because I'm intimidated.

• No, not really, not unless he's trying to hit me or anything to that magnitude.

• Only if he's really hot or really buff or look like he just got out of prison

I don't get intimidated by creepy, old, or strange guys. Don't mistake repulsion for intimidation. Big difference.

• uh, yes. its quite easy to be intimidated by guys.

What Guys Said 1

• to me there's a diferense between confident, over confidence and

to me being confident means showing you are willing to work out side your comfort zone even just a little and perhaps being slightly bold.

being over confident is when you no longer "have a comfort zone" and do things that are so bold they may come off as creepy or just too over whelming for the average girl to handle, even if you don't mean to.