How long should I wait and call a guy if he gives me his number?

We never even talked to each other, he just saw me, gave it to me, said call me sometime.

Most Helpful Guy

• 48 hours perhaps a full 72 hours but I wouldn't wait much longer than that.

2-3 days.

What Guys Said 7

• Then call him sometime. No need to wait. But try to catch him at a time he has time to talk to you.

• if you are interested then you should call him soon.. :)

• If you like him just do it asap imo.

• There is no formula for this. Call when you feel you want to talk to him, but don't wait too long, because it sounds like he gave you his number on a whim and it wouldn't be nice if he forgot who you were.

• if you like him call him immediately

• You can call him the next few days.

• If you're interested in him, call him soon right away.

What Girls Said 1

• What ? I thought the guy is the one who calls :D .. weird. Anyway, if I were you , I wouldn't call and let him do some more effort to get me .. I would consider myself cheap if responded with just a "call me sometime" .. so yeah I wouldn't call at all.

• That's pretty lame.

• Or the girl can pitch in? lol who cares love is a 2 way effort

• It is sweety , but what the guy did was really shallow .. the girl mentioned they never even talked ! He should have at least give her a reason to call him ! And yes the girl can pitch in only if she is wholly interested , and not just because the dude told her to !