How does an average guy win over a wealthy girl?

So, there's this girl in my summer class that I just can't get out of my mind.

She's from Spain and is absolutely beautiful. She has a super hot accent, very smart, and definitely likes to have fun.

The only issue is that I feel so outclassed. I'm sure she's very wealthy. She talks about all sorts of expensive things, always shows up in stylish designer clothing, has a nice car, and comes from a very wealthy part of the country.

I don't have a lot of money, drive a very average car, and don't have any rich or famous background to speak of. One day, I might be able to afford all of that, but I feel so inadequate. I normally hate rich people out of jealousy and my own insecurity, but I can't get her out of my mind. I just can't stand that I have so little compared to her and feel like such a bum.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she isn't the stuck up type then I am sure you have a very great chance with her.

But if she is about all of the material things, that she clearly boasts about, then you have no chance what so ever. You're better off finding someone who cares about the things in life that don't come with a price tag.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be yourself. If she can't appreciate the real you then she's not for you. She may enjoy doing simple things in life. Try to find some really fun things that aren't expensive or better yet free. Find out if you have anything in common and then show her something new. It doesn't have to be fancy and neither do you. As long as you have a good heart and are true to yourself then the rest is left up to faith.

What Guys Said 1

• One thing to remember, money can't buy class. Don't allow your socioeconomic status tie you down. So with that said, just be at your best all the time. Have a good head on your shoulders. Get yourself a nice shirt on sale and get yourself looking good, and have some confidence and show her that you're quite intelligent yourself. Present yourself in the manner you feel is appropriate to win over such a great woman. A woman like that is always worth the shot :)

Always push for greatness and strive for better in life. If she sees that in you, that's a great start.