Girls, would you treat a guy so bad but inside you have a crush on him?

oh and also how to differentiate between this and the one when you hate the guy?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that I treat them bad it's just that I don't show my emotions well although I might like a guy I don't show it an irrational part of me thinks it makes me look weak and desperate and sadly that part usually wins from an outside perspective it seems that I could care less for the guy I don't set out act how I do it just happens

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I taunt and tease this guy a lot but only because he started it first. Yes, I secretly like him but I wouldn't 'treat him so bad'. Just a battle of wits. If I really don't like a guy, I wouldn't care to associate much with him. Better avoid than bother to treat him in any way - whether kind (while secretly hoping he get lost) or outright mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I treat a guy bad that means I don't like him

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had a crush on a guy I wouldn't treat him badly...benefits me in no way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha, why would I treat a person I like badly? It's not like it's going to make him like me more, is it?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that is palying games...which is utter bullsh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there's teasing and then there's being a bitch. If you have trouble differentiating the two, then she's probably not too great. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.