Guy friend texted me saying can I ask you a question?

He's a really good guy friend and I'm not sure I if I like him/have feelings for him. He hasn't replied yet but I don't know what to think. The actual text was, "Can I ask you a question/ tell you something?" What do you think he's going to ask? Am I over thinking this and it's just a innocent question? and what do I say if he likes me? Thanks!

Turns out he likes my friend! hah I was definitely thinking too much, thanks anyway for your answers :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say "sure" and wait to hear what he say/ask. I've been told too many times girls think too much. I hate to admit it but we do. Totally understand how it feels like.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course if he is being courteous to you. Just imagine that were you asking him could you ask him/tell him seomthing and he didn't respond. It can't hurt to see at least say sure you can. As far as what to say? Only you know that.

You have to know by now whether or not you do like him. Maybe calling him a guy friend says it all? Either way you'll know when he tells you just ask him for sometime or update the status when he tells you what it was he wanted to ask/tell you :)

• He might ask if you like him

What Girls Said 1

• Well just se what he says first you never know what it is. And even if he tells you he likes you , you don t have to do the same ust say how you feel. But just see what he's guna say first.