Any dating websites for gamers and geeks?

okay this may be a silly question, but I was wondering if there are any dating websites tailored for young people who are more on the gaming and geeky side of life? a site where you don't have to be a jock to find love, and a site to find someone who you have a lot in common with?

my type of girl is a geeky girl who is average looking (long hair, not done up, wears a simple t shirt and jeans, not fat, not thin, doesn't really wear makeup) who has a greta sense of humor, loves to play video games, and likes to watch the wwe.

i hope this type of girl exists because I feel like I finally found out what I like in a girl.

and yes I may be a geek, but I study hart, exercise hard, and maintain a physically healthy lifestyle, I may not look like a jock, but I;m nto fat and I do have a slightly bigger frame compared to my geeky friends, but I;m shortish 5'6 but I am strong.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used a dating site and found there were a lot of young professionals there ... so if you are intelligent, I think there is a higher proportion of luck finding someone online -- especially using the paid sites.

If you are looking for a very specific interest group, you might consider trying to start a club or something, though. I have friends who do LAN Network parties and have people bring friends with them. A few people I know got set up through this little geek clan.

Also, the more specific and precise your wants, the harder it is to find someone. You're not liekly to find yourself with a vagina. Too many guys want a dude brain in a chick body (and vice versa) ... so, if the girl kinda likes gaming, but isn't hardcore as you ... consider her, if she tolerates your gaming. Or maybe she loves playing WOW (or whatever) with you, but isn't so hot on the WWE ... I think that's a good compromise. Or she'll tolerate WWE, but expects you to watch History Channel documentaries with her. Or she loves gaming, but different games than you, so sometimes you're content to each have your own machine and sit in the same room together. Or maybe you game and she reads steampunk books. Etc. Dating isn't about finding your clone.

What Girls Said 4

• my boyfriend is hot juicehead kinda type, but the biggest loser computer nerd ever. what I did? go to the computer sci dept of your school. I just happen to get lucky with a total hottie.

• lol...if anyone finds one..pm me. I need a love life.

• You should start one up yourself ! [Seriously]. It's actually a good idea.

Beware though, a girl like that, most if not all of her friends will be guys so you have to watch out for A. Competition and B. The 'Big Brother' types. Good luck !

• Try Chatroulette , its a website where you cam random girls and guys , you could meet the love of your life on here , you never know . But I think you should give it a try !

What Guys Said 2

• Just put on the dating site a description of who and what you are, and what you wish from a girl. Put the same profile on the same dating sites that have users in your area. And as for offline stuff, go hang out where gamers hang out, maybe you will find her there.

• god I wish I know