Guys, is it possible for a girl to do this to you?

There's a guy I like, and all the signs are there, he is kinda interested in me too.

But he is still holding back, I don't know why.

I did ask him to hang with me, and he just chuckled and smiled at me (daf***?)

So, my question is, what does he want?

And, if I keep suggesting and hinting but in a playful way that I like him and he's cute, will he eventually give in?

I remember I did that once with a guy I liked in the 8th grade and it worked.

Now I am 18 and this guy is 20. So, will it still work? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is nervous or is just playing with you. Hard to tell without more information. Why don't you try to be more specific? Instead of saying "why don't we hang out sometime?", say "why don't we go to the movies?". Make a point of having a plan and he might take you more seriously. Give it a try and see how it works out.

• I did have a plan. A fun afternoon of video arcade madness. :D

I don't know what he will say, since he hasn't given me a direct answer yet.

I guess I will just have to wait and see.

What Guys Said 5

• If you keep at him, he'll give in. Us guys are pretty "easy" like that.

• Definately keep going down that road if you both like each other! Depending on the guy, you might even want to take things in your own hands and propose a date yourself. You'll see that eventually, everything will work itself out :-)

• yes it will... tell it out... get some romantic dialogues :)

• He may not be fully into you is all...

• Tell him you like him... My best friend hinted a lot and I thought she liked me but she didn't say and we never got together (she told me later when it was too late though) and the girl I'm with now hinted a lot but untill she actually told me that she liked me I never told her.. I get the hints but unless I'm certain it's no good (Because I'm too shy to make a move myself)

What Girls Said 0