Going out with other guys?

We hanged out, 'F' & I, we established that we liked each other... all that good stuff. However one of my other male friends asked me out. Would it be normal to go out with him? Seeing that F & I aren't together?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it'd be okay, but, it's gonna be pretty hard on the first guy, since he got so close to being with you only to be pipped at the post. I imagine he'd feel a little led on. But, if you'd rather go out with the second guy, it would be better to do so. I did, actually, when I had just asked a girl out, and she agreed. Before we went on our first date, another girl asked me out and I decided to meet up with her. It's really, really bad form, but, I fell in love with the second girl - the other girl wouldn't even have kissed me... So, whatever you want, man. Everything is arbitrary.

• Although, to be honest, it sounds to me like it'd better to go out with the first guy.

• Yeah... I like the first one... but we're just friends, and I don't even think anything is going to happen with the second guy. Are you and the girl together now?

• You're clearly not just friends because you both like each other. You should ask HIM out, and turn down the other guy, really.

And; no, we had to break up because terrorists. Long story.

What Guys Said 4

• It's fine to date this other guy, so long as 'F' isn't under the impression that you are dating. If he is make sure he knows that you aren't and don't date this other guy unless you like him at least a little romantically. Otherwise it essentially destroys all the work you did with 'F' to get to this point.

• we're not dating, we just went on dates and talk a lot... I prefer the whole friendship before relationship thing, but my friend told me it might be little weird O.o

• Is not normal.

• Well it could make things rocky with the first guy.

• You are not married so check it out

• awesome... agreed !

• :) best of luck and don't worry about your other judgmental answers

What Girls Said 2

• It's completely fine. I do it very often. You can only feel guilty if you actually have feelings for him.

Besides you aren't commited to anyone...so the more the merrier :D

• You're not f girlfriend so you can go out with who you want, when you want