Girls: What Helps You Win an Argument? Guys: What makes you lose one?

What Phrase and techniques help you get your boyfriend to do something: Like for example do you use phrases like "I understand my part in this" and try to pretend like you're being fair or do you do try guilting him with stuff like "You never, ever listen to me" or " Remember when you_______(insert stupid thing he's done)" or are you the damsel in distress type, waterworks or do you use your feminine wiles? what's your argument style?

Guys what techniques work on you? Are you the stereotypical type who gets convinced that they are wrong after a nice hot meal and an even hotter piece of lingerie? Or does she actually have to use logic to make you realize you're wrong (if you are wrong, I know each argument is different) or convince you to take her side?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll admit that I'm wrong, but she'll need to prove that I'm wrong, whether it's by logic, example, or whatever.

If a girl is trying to use her "feminine wiles" to win an argument and I realize that's what she's doing, that frustrates me, and just makes it worse for her. I find that condescending and manipulative, and I really don't like it.

I will sometimes take the position of (depending on the argument) "I still think you're wrong, but I don't care anymore so we can do it your way."

Also, for the guys where waterworks or a piece of lingere can end the argument. It's not that they all of a sudden think you're right or they're wrong, it's now they don't care about the argument and they just want it to end any way possible.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't loose arguments since I don't pick ones if I'm wrong.

This is likely why I have so little luck with women, women love to argue, they love to have something to complain to their girlfriends about. I won't argue if I am wrong and so my relationships tend to be very drama-free, thus keeping women bored.

And if she tries to argue with me when she is in the wrong, I don't cave, ever. She can cry all she wants, play the guilt trip all she wants, it doesn't work on me because I know she is wrong, if she was right we wouldn't be having the argument.

• Sadly, I think there's much truth in your comment.

• whoa question/asker. everything you said was literally a low blow and completely uncalled for. He is simply being honest. There's no point in having an "argument" when in reality you are just being a bitch.

• link

For you QA, single and looking for an argumentitve golddigging skank :D

• I can't argue without logic. When someone illogically argues and won't accept evidence presented before them, I always lose because I can't stoop to an illogical and irrational level in an argument. It's not just that I don't want to- I really can't seem to.

• A hot meal and lingerie would work on me no doubt.

• I'll gladly admit I'm wrong for dinner and some action.

• I lose an argument only when the opposite side backs up their argument with undeniable logic which make perfect sense.

Otherwise I never lose.

• Blowjobs. Always makes a guy lose an argument.

• What makes me lose one? Having the wrong points.

• Try to use logic. Most girls don't.

What Girls Said 1

• I get frusterated (like not getting my point across, loosing an arguement, not getting a test, or just having a bad day) and I dissolve into total waterworks. It's horrid because its not intentional, I just get emotional. Then, whoever caused them feels horrible and starts freaking out. Safe to say teachers, friends, boyfriends, etc. try to avoid this or literally start the conversation holding a box of tissues.