How would you feel if a "sure bet" turned you down?

Now if we could have the woman/man of our dream we would take the now at this instance. But the truth is that most people end up with similar partners or partners slightly below their levels.

Now after aiming real high and aiming more realistically who would you feel if the "sure bets" said no?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel like a douche if I assumed that just because someone wasn't hot, that we'd have anything in common. There's more to a relationship than trying to maximize how hot a person you could get.

What Girls Said 2

• "Oops" that's how I'd feel. :P

That'll probably a smack but I can definitely deal with it. Disappointment won't last but if I feel like being an idiot I'll bring it up from time to time just to sulk.

• I'd probably feel awful at first, but I would get over it. Their loss, really!

What Guys Said 1

• Probably because the "sure bets" aren't as naive as people think and see what they are trying to do thus making them the not-so-sure bets after all lol.